Don't just dream about change, make it happen. Apply today!
We're offering free coding bootcamps to those who qualify.
If you're willing to devote your time and effort into our program, we want to invest in you.
To qualify for a free bootcamp, you must:
- Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher
- Lives within commuting distance of Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, McLean (VA), Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, NYC/NJ, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, St. Louis, and willing to accept onsite, remote or hybrid placements.
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa or sponsorship support and able to clear basic background checks.
- Prior coding experience is not required, but it is recommended.
- Availability to commit to class hours & work (Daytime classes: 40+ hours per week or Evening classes: 10.5+ hours per week ).
What’s the catch?
Dexian, a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions, is proud to introduce Dexian Futures, a free Bootcamp designed for qualified students, offering the opportunity to become a Dexian employee consultant working with a Dexian client company.
Full-time programs during the day run for three months; part-time evening programs with classes three evenings per week are six months long. In exchange for the free bootcamp, you must be available for 30 days after graduation to accept a Dexian consultant position. There are no other obligations or financial liabilities.
April 29, 2024 - Application deadline April 17
August 5, 2024 - Application deadline July 24
Need more info? Schedule a 15 min call
Don't miss this chance to revolutionize your career and embrace the possibilities that coding offers. Space is limited, so contact us today to secure your spot in our upcoming cohort.
Why choose Grand Circus?
With the help of our Career Services team, 90% of our graduates land a job in tech
- Career Services start during bootcamp to prepare you for placement after graduation
- We offer soft skills sessions, career 1-1’s and company info sessions among other activities
- Alumni compliant with Career Services requirements can continue to contact the career services team for advice on phone and in-person interviews, applications and contract/salary negotiations, among other topics.
- The Career Services team also holds after-bootcamp alumni 1:1 support in an effort to continue to provide advice and resources to graduates in need.
Learn more about our bootcamps. Day or night time classes available.
Java Script — Full Stack
- Appealing designs & and visualizations speak to you.
- You like the idea of developing compelling and accessible user experiences for everyone.
- You want to create anything from quick and elegant websites/mobile apps to deep, data-rich experiences.
- You’d like to create interactive, multimedia web experiences that users (and employers) love.
C# .NET — Full Stack
C# .NET is the right fit for you if:
- You’re enthusiastic about solving big picture problems.
- Your creativity shines through working with large sets of information.
- You are excited about coming up with the best possible solution to super interesting problems, and examining and taking a critical eye towards data.
- You like research and are always eager to learn.
Java — Full Stack
Java is the right fit for you if:
- You want to work on a team building powerful web applications at enterprise scale.
- You want to learn the basic language that powers mobile apps on Android.
- You want a flexible language that's used for everything from Petabyte-scale data processing and automotive dashboards to the Internet-of-Things devices around your home.
- You want a simple, reliable, secure, and trusted language that continues to be a foundation of academic, scientific, and business applications.
Data Analytics and Engineering w/ Python
Data Analytics and Engineering w/ Python is the right fit for you if:
- You are interested in learning the tools to gather, analyze, and visualize data.
- You are interested in a career in data science, scientific computing, or machine learning, as a business analyst or data engineer.
- You are interested in using exploratory data analytics to create predictive models for business intelligence applications.
- You are interested in automating a variety of everyday tasks, such as tracking stock market or crypto prices, or searching the web for best values on products and entertainment events.